Spencerville Fair Parade - This event has already occurred
Theme: “The Splendor of Fall!”
- All entries must be pre-registered
- Forms are available at WWW.SPENCERVILLEFAIR.CA or the Drummond Building during fair office hours
- Deadline for registration is September 7th, 2023. Entries received after the deadline might not be accepted.
- Insurance information and a signed hold harmless startment, which is part of the entry form, must be submitted with all entries.
- The parade will line up in- an open field on Goodnin Road, two lots west of the Fairgrounds
- The field will be accessible from behind the St. Laurence O'toole Catholic Church, 48 Centre St
- Parking is limited in the parade assembly area..
- Proceed to the designated spot for your entry in parade assembly area.
- For saftey reasons, only one-way traffice will be premitted in the parade assembly area.
- Children must be always supervised.
- Entries must be ready for judging at 9:30 A.M.
- Entries not ready on time, will not be judged.
- The parade will leave parade assembly area at 10:30 A.M. sharp.
- Important: Hand out items while walking along parade route.
- Do Not throw anything from a moving vehicle.
- Distribute candy and promotional material with saftey in mind.
- Businesses are limited to two entries with the exception of antique & classic vehicles.
- Commercial vehicles must be decorated unless they are antique or classic vehicles.
- Eighteen-wheelers are PROHITED.
- The route is approximately 1.8 km Long. See map for details
- The best representation of theme ( Prize: 1st: $100.00, 2nd: $50.00, 3rd: $25.00)
- Senior individual or group (Prize: $25.00 Winner / $25.00 Breast Cancer)
- Child - Costumed with or whitout pet ( Prize: Erin Lawless Meorial Trophy)
- Business Floats (Not Judged)
- Non-Business Floats (Not Judged)
- Family Float (Not Judged)
- Junior Group (Not Judged)
- Antique and Classice Vehicles (Not Judged)
- Dirt Bikes and ATVS (Entries Must be decorated)
- Commercial Vehicles (Entries Must be decorated. Limited to one per organization).