Spencerville Fair Demolition Derby & Power Wheels - This event has already occurred
As per the dictionary: “a car race in which the drivers drive their cars into other cars intentionally, with the winner being the last car still able to move.”
- The entry fee is $50.00 per vehicle at the time of registration for all classes.
- No advanced registration; registration is onsite only, on the day of the event.
- Each vehicle gets ONE free admission and must be accompanying the vehicle.
- For entry forms, classes, rules, regulations, and more information, visit the Ontario Demolition Derby website www.ontariodemoderby.com/rules
- The Spencerville Agricultural Society will not be held responsible for any cars or personal property before, during or after the event.
- Preceded by our Power Wheels Demolition Derby for Kids!
Power wheels demo derby
- Most important: FUN!
- The event is open to children ages 3 to 9. The child needs to be able to steer their vehicle but be young enough to just go for the fun.
- Required: a power wheel, bike (or other) helmet, closed-toe shoes, and a parent/guardian.
- Immediately prior to the Demolition Derby.
- Be there approx. an hour before race time so they can register “just like the big guys.”
- No registration fee, but you have to pay to come into the Fairgrounds.
- Approx. Duration is 15 minutes, depending on the number of participants and the amount of fun and enjoyment.
- Ontario Demolition Derby crew will be right in the mix with the kids to help if they get stuck, and parents are welcome to hang out on the sidelines right there to take their pictures.
- All children will be awarded a trophy.
Come and cheer on these kids while on the real derby course!